Battery electric vehicle systems
Our battery system and drivetrain offerings have demonstrated superior performance and garnered exceptional feedback from OEMs and end-users
Types of EVs
Battery electric vehicles
Battery electric vehicles, or BEVs, use electricity stored in a battery pack to power an electric motor and turn the wheels. When depleted, the batteries are recharged using grid electricity, either from a wall socket or a dedicated charging unit.
Fuel cell electric vehicles
Fuel cell electric vehicles, FCEVs, are eco-friendly vehicles powered by the electricity generated from the electrochemical reaction between hydrogen and oxygen, with the only byproduct being pure, distilled water.
We offer hydrogen storage systems, high energy density battery storage, and fully integrated electrified accessory systems to deliver light, efficient and long range zero-emissions power for commercial medium- and heavy-duty vehicles.
HEXAGON PURUS eM2 CLASS 6 TRUCKS
Complete vehicle integration
Hexagon Purus delivers complete zero emission commercial vehicles with turn-key solutions, converting medium- and heavy-duty trucks to emission-free electric vehicle trucks.
Hexagon Purus eM2 key features
- Savings through simplicity – No DPF, no SCR, low maintenance
- Clean and quiet – Zero emissions, and low noise: Perfect for urban and port applications
- Safety first – Intelligent BMS to ensure safe operation and maximize battery life
- Power up – DC fast charge capable. Drivetrain outperforms existing diesel truck
Complete drivetrain and battery systems for medium- and heavy-duty vehicles that supports OEMs electrification programs with an innovative design and integration as well as other power systems needed to support the vehicle in its totality
Electric vehicle systems
Fuel cell electric vehicle
Battery electric vehicle
Hexagon Purus battery systems
Modular, light and efficient
We provide highly efficient, mass-produced battery modules in a standard form factor with integrated battery management. Those modules are integrated into liquid-cooled, sealed packs in a wide range of sizes, shapes, and mounting locations to suit the specific needs of each vehicle.
Our battery systems key features
- Minimize wasted energy by turning the vehicle off when stopped (idle-off ) and by charging the battery when braking (regenerative braking)
- Improves total cost of ownership
- Reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and save more on operating energy costs
- Electric motors are inherently more energy-efficient than gasoline or diesel engines
- Improves public health and reduces ecological damage
Download more information about our products:
Contact us! Our team is ready to help you!E-Mail →