Hexagon Purus is looking for a dynamic and experienced professional to join us as our new Global ESG Director.
The role will support senior leadership in further integrating ESG considerations into our business strategy and be key in building the foundation and internal alignment for ESG reporting. The Global ESG Director should provide expertise related to impact assessment and risks across business areas and locations, which may have different standards and regulatory drivers. To succeed in the role a strong interest for and knowledge of the ESG areas is essential.
The Global ESG Director role is newly established and will be based in Oslo, Norway.
- Develop and drive Hexagon Purus´ ESG strategy in partnership with the executive team
- Support executive team and business leaders in developing the roadmap to align our business to the ESG strategic priorities
- Facilitate for proper ESG KPI and target-setting process
- Leading role in establishing a corporate ESG governance structure, reporting policy and internal controls framework
- Be up to date on laws, regulations or other expectations (including EU taxonomy) that Hexagon Purus should comply with in the ESG area
- Be responsible for development and maintenance of regular ESG reporting, including production of the annual ESG report
- ESG communication in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- Master's degree in Industrial Ecology, Environmental Politics and Management, Business Administration, Engineering or similar
- Minimum 5 years´ experience from ESG related responsibilities
- Knowledgeable of rules, regulations, requirements, and trends in the ESG space
- Project management skills and experience
- Fluency in English, both verbally and in writing
Other Competencies and Personal Skills
- Passionate about the importance of sustainability
- Results-oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Comfortable managing multiple tasks
- Demonstrates teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work effectively with cross-functional and international teams to achieve results
What we Offer
- A key role in a global company with a clear purpose of accelerating the transition to zero emission mobility
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- Competitive terms
Hexagon Purus is an equal opportunity employer.
For questions about the role or process, please contact Målfrid Lundell (firstname.lastname@example.org / 90671073).
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Hexagon Purus ASA
Terms and Conditions